BlueGrey Marketing does not rent, sell or share personal information that is specifically about you (i.e. your name, your address) with other people or nonaffiliated companies, except when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
We will provide information in response to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
We will provide information if we believe it is necessary to share information in order to investigate, present, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of our Terms and Conditions of Use, or as otherwise required by law.
What Information we Collect
- Information Collected and Stored Automatically
When you browse, read pages or download information on the BlueGrey Marketing webpages, we automatically gather and store certain information about your visit. This information is technical information; it is not personal in nature and does not specifically identify you. Some of the information we automatically collect and store about your visit is listed below:
- The Internet domain and IP address from which you access our website;
- The type of browser (e.g., Netscape, Internet Explorer) and operating system (Windows, Unix) used to access our site;
- The date and time you access our site;
- The pages you visit; and
- If you linked to the website from another website, the address of that website.
This information is gathered in order to help us make the site more useful for visitors. With this data we record certain information, including the number of visitors to our site and the types of technology our visitors use to access the site. This process does not record information about specific individuals and their visits.
- Information Collected About YouYou may choose to provide personal information (such as your name, address, company, and e-mail address) on this web site. This information is provided through the Contact Us page (to request additional information) or Customer Log-In page.? Any information you submit to us via e-mail or through this website will be treated as the disclosure of public nonconfidential information.
Revisions and Consent
Comments and Questions
This website by BlueGrey Marketing provides general information about our business and services. Any information or other communication you have with us, whether via e-mail or otherwise, will be treated as public information and will not be treated as confidential or secret.
The text, graphics, original images, and other content of this website are the property of BlueGrey Marketing and may not be used by you for anything other than your personal use. Reproduction, distribution, republication, and retransmission of any material contained within this website without the prior written permission of BlueGrey Marketing are prohibited.